Oo wearable and apps are currently designed to give you information about Carbon Monoxide (“CO”) and Total Volatile organic compounds (“TVOC”) levels in your environment. At a later stage, we might add measurements for other pollutants. You rely on the information provided by OO at your own risk.
Oo is not guaranteed to notify you of dangerous conditions. It is a portable device with limited battery power, limited alert volumes, and it requires connectivity to your phone. Oo may not provide accurate readings in the presence of other gases and substances or in environments more extreme than the recommended operating environment (such as very high or very low temperatures or humidity levels). Do not rely solely on OO for any decisions about your safety. Oo is not a substitute for installation of fixed CO alarms in your home or business, as those alarms are necessary for your safety and may be required by law.
For Oo to work properly, it MUST:
- Be continuously charged
- Be exposed to the environment
- Be within audible distance and unobstructed
- Be kept within operating temperatures below 40ºC and above -20ºC (-4ºF to 104ºF).
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, EFFECTIVENESS OR CORRECT USE OF INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE THROUGH THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS OR ON THE WEBSITE. IF YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly agree that use of the site (including any service) is at your sole risk. If you are using our Oo sensor during a proof of concept with libraries in your city, there is no warranty included with the oo device.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither oo nor its affiliates or subsidiaries, or any of their employees, agents, third-party content providers, libraries, public organizations, distributors, licensees or licensors (collectively, “oo parties”) warrant that (a) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, or (c) any errors associated with the service will be corrected.
You acknowledge and agree that, and that the Oo parties shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including for loss of profits, goodwill or data, in any way whatsoever arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the service.
You agree not to seek to hold the Oo parties liable, for the conduct of third parties, including other users of the service and operators of external sites, device manufacturers, and any other service provider required to operate the app and the website, and that the risk of the service and external sites and of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You expressly agree that oo is not providing medical advice via the service. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness or correct use of information you receive through the service. if you rely on any such information you do so at your own risk.
You expressly agree that your activities which generate the content you post or seek to post using the service may carry certain inherent and significant risks of property damage, bodily injury or death and that you voluntarily assume all known and unknown risks associated with these activities, even if caused in whole or part by the action, inaction or negligence of oo or by the action, inaction or negligence of others. you also expressly agree that oo does not assume responsibility for the inspection, supervision, or conduct of any activity or event that occurs in connection with the service.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold Oo, its afiliates, contractors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of the wearable, site or apps, any violation by you of these Terms of Service, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. Oo reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify OO, and you agree to cooperate with OO’s defense of these claims. OO will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your Account(s) or of the Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and the Oo wearables (and expressly including any Apps) are our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the European Union and United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another
- Sell or otherwise transfer your account.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial purposes.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice.
- Copy or adapt the Site’s software.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modi es, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or oline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited right to distribute such contributions .
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE:
If you access the Site via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, nonexclusive,
Apple and Android Devices:
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributors”) to access the Site: (a) the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
In the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non- confidential and shall become our sole property.
We do not allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements.
TERM AND TERMINATION:
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS:
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: support@Oo.today.