Thank you for choosing to be part of our movement at Adventure of Lifetime OU (with Geme.io) and Loopshore OY, doing business as OO.today ("Oo sensors", "we", "us", or "our").
Below we explain how we are protecting your personal information and ensuring your rights to privacy.
We are based in Europe and follow the GDPR laws (general data protection regulation) which means that we by law must take your privacy rights seriously and follow the law. The GDPR law also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas and you can read more about it here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
1. Information which we collect via our apps
In order to show you your personal exposure in the app and around your points of interests on the virtual shared map on our Geme.io app (owned by Adventure of Lifetime OU), we collect air pollution data captured by the Oo sensor and its geo-location. All location-based data are anonymized and cannot be traced back to the carrier. Air pollution data may be used for machine learning, to create air pollution forecasting models and alike.
When you use our apps, we may collect the following information:
- Geo-Location. Our sensor or apps may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features on your mobile device, including your mobile device's bluetooth, gps, and other features.
- Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications around levels of air pollution on a given location.
If you want to change our access or permissions, or opt out of receiving air pollution push notifications, you may do so in your device's settings.
2. The way we use your information
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, compliance with laws, and your consent.
We use the information we collect or receive in the following way:
- To send new feature information to you.
- To manage user accounts.
- To enforce our terms and conditions for legal and contractual reasons.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- To respond to user inquiries.
- To facilitate account registration and logon. Upon the registration process which we will introduce at a certain point of time, and if you choose to link your account to a third-party account, we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, to evaluate and improve our apps, products, and services. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end- users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. Are we sharing your information with anyone
We only share information to comply with laws or with your consent. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party ServiceProviders. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the apps, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the apps over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We do not use third-party advertising and do not serve ads when you visit the Apps. We are not responsible for any 3rd party cookie tracking technologies.
4. Do we use any tracking technologies?
5. For how long we keep your information
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
6. Keeping your information safe
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. Information from minors
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
If you become aware of any data collected, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Your privacy rights
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can contact us using our support email above.
We will continuously update this policy to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. Contact us about the policy
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
c/o Adventure of lifetime OU
10129, Tallinn, Estonia.